University of Warsaw - PL
We are an interdisciplinary group of theoretical physicists and chemists located at the Faculty of Physics of the University of Warsaw. We are a part of the Department of Modeling Complex Systems at the Institute of Theoretical Physics. We are also a part of Centre for Atomic Molecular and Optical Physics.
We work on the intersection of theoretical atomic, molecular, and optical (AMO) physics and quantum chemistry. We are primary interested in engineering novel controllable quantum molecular systems for both fundamental research and upcoming quantum technologies.
Research topics investigated in our group include:
- Cold hybrid ion-neutral systems.
- Formation, dynamics, and control of ultracold molecules.
- Ultracold controlled collisions and chemical reactions.
- Magnetically tunable Feshbach resonances in ultracold gases.
- Quantum dynamics and simulations with quantum few-body systems.
- Matter-light interactions and photochemistry.