Elusive beast trapped at lastBack to News
Authors and contributors: Tino Weber, Jens Herbig, Michael Mark, Hanns-Christoph Nдgerl, Rudi Grimm.
[Historical report created from GSU BEC Homepage:]
"Stirring news of the first Bose-Einstein condensate in atomic cesium, in an optical trap at the University of Innsbruck.
Figure above: Time-of-flight images of the Cs condensate at Innsbruck.
Work accomplished by the group consisting of
- Tino Weber (graduate student)
- Jens Herbig (graduate student)
- Michael Mark (undergraduate student)
- Hanns-Christoph Nдgerl (project leader)
- Rudi Grimm (group leader) "
Posted: 29 Jun 2006 Date: 05 Oct 2002