Disorder in Condensed Matter and Ultracold Atoms
27 Jun 2016 - 08 Jul 2016
We are pleased to announce the forthcoming Summer School Disorder in Condensed Matter and Ultracold Atoms, which will take place from June 27 to July 8, 2016 at the Cargèse Scientific Center. Cargèse is located in the west coast of Corsica (France) and provides a relaxing and enjoyable environment that optimizes pleasant and fruitful scientific interactions !
There will 5 long introductory courses:
- Anton Andreev (Glassy systems and localization in interacting systems)
- Jean Dalibard (Introduction to ultracold atoms)
- David Huse (Many-body localization)
- Gilles Montambaux (Disorder and mesoscopic physics)
- Nikolai Prokof'ev (Numerical approaches to disordered systems)
...and many invited speakers. In addition, all participants are encouraged to present a poster. A limited number of posters will be selected to talks.
Opening of applications: Mon, 8 Feb 2016
Deadline for application: Thu, 31 March 2015
Notification of acceptance: Mid-April
Deadline for registration: End of May
We are looking forward to seeing you in Cargèse!
Thierry Giamarchi, Giacomo Roati, and Laurent Sanchez-Palencia
For more information, visit
Disorder in Condensed Matter and Ultracold Atoms Homepage