21st Young Atom Opticians conference
19 Apr 2015 - 24 Apr 2015
The Young Atom Opticians (YAO) conference is yearly meeting in the fields of quantum optics, quantum computation and quantum gases. Its purpose is to provide young scientists in the domain (PhD, master students and young postdocs) with a tribune to present their current work as well as an opportunity to network with their peers at an early stage of their academic carriers.
Introductory talks will be given by senior scientists on their current research topics:
- Eugene Demler, Harvard University
- Jean Dalibard, Laboratoire Kastler Brossel and Collège de France
- Selim Jochim, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität and Max-Planck-Institut Heidelberg
- Reiner Blatt, Universität Innsbruck
- Tilman Esslinger, ETH Zurich
Registration is limited to about 80 participants (talks + posters). This year's conference is organized by PhD students of the Quantum Optics group at ETH Zurich.
For more information, visit
21st Young Atom Opticians conference Homepage