ECAMP IX - The 9th European Conference on Atoms Molecules & Photons
06 May 2007 - 11 May 2007
The Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser – Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas (IESL – FORTH) and the University of Crete (UoC) will be hosting the ninth European Conference on Atoms Molecules and Photons (ECAMP).
The tri-annual ECAMP conference series, launched in 1982, is the major conference of the Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics Division (AMOPD) of the European Physical Society (EPS). This series of conferences seeks to promote the dissemination and exchange of scientific knowledge in the field of AMO physics.
With this announcement we would like to encourage the broadest participation of the worldwide AMO community. The scientific program will cover the most recent developments in the broader field of AMO physics. ECAMP IX will take place from the 6th to the 11th of May 2007 at the conference center of Creta Maris, a 5-star hotel on the Cretan Sea, situated 24 Km east of Heraklion international airport.
- Advanced radiation sources
- Atomic and molecular astrophysics
- Atomic, molecular and electron collisions
- Atomic and molecular spectroscopy, precision measurements and metrology
- Attosecond physics
- Cavity QED
- Clusters and nanoparticles Coherent control
- Cold atoms, molecules, BEC, quantum gases
- Few body dynamics
- Molecular dynamics, imaging
- Orientation, Alignment, Polarization
- Quantum information
- Strong fields
- Ultrafast phenomena
For more information, visit
ECAMP IX - The 9th European Conference on Atoms Molecules & Photons Homepage