Annual Meeting of the European Optical Society (EOS) 2006
17 Oct 2006 - 20 Oct 2006
Paris expo – Porte de Versailles, Paris, France
+++ EOS Annual Meeting 2006 +++
This year’s Annual Meeting of the European Optical Society (EOS) will be held alongside the OPTO exhibition in Paris, France (16 - 19 October 2006). For the first time, the EOS Annual Meeting will also feature six topical meetings.
There will be two Nobel Price winners speaking.
- Biophotonics and Biomedical Optics (QEOD/EPS and EOS)
- Extreme Optics (QEOD/EPS and EOS)
- Nanophotonics, Metamaterials and Optical Microcavities (QEOD/EPS and EOS)
- Micro-Optics, Diffractive Optics and Optical MEMS
- Photonic Devices in Space
- Nonlinear Optics: From Sources to Guided Waves
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 19 June 2006
For more information, visit
Annual Meeting of the European Optical Society (EOS) 2006 Homepage